For those of you who live inside an ordinary dorm room, don’t be upset, because this time I got something epic for you, dorm room decorating ideas on a budget. For most students, living in a dorm room is a boring thing that they often get for each day, nothing to see, but a big bunch of books and a lot of mess everywhere.
20 Dorm Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget, Scale Up Your Living in A Fancy Way
In this case, dorm room decorating ideas on a budget might be the best way to make your dorm room look more comfy and classy. You don’t have to add more space or even buy some expensive stuff. It’s just a matter of creativity and how you manage the room.
So, here is some inspiration for dorm room decorating ideas on a budget that you may apply to your dorm room to scale up your productivity and also your living in a fancy way.
1. Print a motivational quote on a pillow to power you through finals
2. Personalize everything from your smartphone to coffee mug to spruce up your dorm
3. Modern desk keeps it simple and takes up less overall space
4. Use your friend’s grad announcements as a fun art display to remember everyone from home
5. Create a collage of prints or cards from your friends
6. Use washi tape to hang photos that double as a fashionable frame
7. Washi tape design on the mini-fridge
8. Personalize your space with fun pillows, collages and wall art
9. A few strips of repurposed wall decor transforms your boring dorm room chairs
10. This Ikea hack will grant some style and class while staying on a budget
11. This wall gallery lets you show off your decorating flair and school spirit
12. Try adding some color to your room by outlining the wall frame with fabric