You have a lot of choices to make when remodelling your walk-in shower. But no one of them has the potential to make a big impact than tile. Tile is one of the biggest impacts when you are in the shower. It shows how elegant your home is. Tile comes in a different of types, materials, shape, even so, pattern and colour. No matter what style of your house and what types of tile you pick, make sure you will get the room you dream of.
Ceramic Walk In Shower Tile Ideas
The one and only material that truly works best in any room of the house, it is ceramic tile. Ceramic tile is most used in kitchens, bathrooms as well as entryways, and other high-traffic areas. Nowadays, many homes use tile to great effect in their bathroom.
Ceramic tile comes in a variety of sizes, colours, patterns, and designs. The material used is the same as porcelain material, but they are less finely ground. It is a mixture of clay and natural materials; sand, quartz, and water. It is easy to clean, easy to fit, and low-maintenance.
- Modern manufacturing techniques allow ceramic produces to make materials that could be embossed or printed in many ways.
- It is simple to mix and match the solid tile in any patterns or accented with aesthetic designs or motifs.
- Ceramic tile can be printed to reproduce the look of many natural stones and hardwoods.
- It can be cut and shaped into planks, triangles, and rectangles.
- You will get the beauty of the natural substance while maintaining the low maintenance, durability and functionality of the tile.
Maintenance and Repair
Ceramic tile is super easy to care for even when you choose glazed tiles that have a hard protective top layer that makes them impervious to most stains and water. This tile is good for wet areas like bathrooms. You can easily wipe or mop dirt, stain, and liquids rest on the surface. It is really easy to do and you can do less in a couple of hours.
Tips to Choose Ceramic Tile for Your Shower
- Find the right type for your shower since ceramic tile has a variety of options that slip-resistant features in wet and dry conditions. Consider using mosaic tile for your shower flooring that can provide more traction.
- Choose mosaic tail for shower floor and a larger tile for the walls.
- Coordinating design and texture for your shower niche.
- Think long-term value which means your tile choice will withstand daily use and look perfect for years to come.
- Think about healthy, wealthy and wise. Your tile options should have a few health benefits are no allergens, no volatile organic compounds, no formaldehyde, no polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and no plastic.
- It is easy to clean. You can clean your tile with as little as soap and water. No harsh chemicals needed.